Welcome to CheckWise
Get Started with CheckWise
Returning CheckWise clients Login to complete your course.
New CheckWise clients, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click here to read the CheckWise Disclosure letter.
- Step 2: Click here to register and make your payment.
- After you register and pay, you will receive your confirmation number, user ID, password, and the link to the CheckWise course.
- IMPORTANT: Please write this information down. You will need this when you begin the course.
- Step 3: Begin the course. You do not have to complete the course all at one time. You can stop and return a later date if needed, however, you will need to remember your user ID and password.
- Step 4: Print your certificate of completion at the end of the course.
If you need help, please call a CredAbility support representative at 877.261.8738 or start a Live Chat now.
To see a list of Checkwise partners, Click Here.
CheckWise Disclosure Letter
Welcome! We understand that you are here because you either want more information about opening a checking account or you are trying to re-open an account after being placed on ChexSystems. Please read the following disclosures before you begin.
- Completion of this course does not guarantee that you will be able to open an account with a financial institution. Please confirm your financial institution’s policy prior to paying for and taking this course.
- Our fee is $25.00 per person if the course is delivered online, or $50.00 per person if the course is delivered in person.
- Our counselors are certified by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
- CredAbility does not pay or receive referral fees of any kind.
- CredAbility is obligated to provide you with a printable CheckWise Certificate after we have confirmed your completion of the course.
- CredAbility will not disclose your personally identifiable information unless it is directed and authorized by you or as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena.
- CredAbility may compile aggregate information that you provide, but this information will not be disclosed in a manner that would personally identify you.
- CCCS will not disclose your attendance of this seminar to any credit-reporting agency.
CredAbility is one of the leading nonprofit credit counseling and education agencies in the United States, serving clients in all 50 states plus Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, in both English and Spanish. In addition to providing counseling via telephone and internet, CredAbility operates more than 25 offices located across the southeastern US.
CredAbility is a family of Consumer Credit Counseling Service agencies that include CCCS of Greater Atlanta, CCCS of Central Florida and the Florida Gulf Coast, CCCS of Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast of Florida, CCCS of East Tennessee, CCCS of Central Mississippi and CCCS of Upstate South Carolina.
CredAbility is accredited by the Council on Accreditation and is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC). Governed by a community-based board of directors, CredAbility is funded by creditors, clients, contributors and grants from foundations, businesses and government agencies.
CredAbility provides 24/7 service by phone at 800.251.2227 and online at www.CredAbility.org.
By making your payment you certify that you have read and understand the disclosures made above. If you need clarification or more information, please call CredAbility at 800.251.2227 before you pay for and complete this program.